Join Us a Day of FUN - Community Health Fair
SAVE THE DATE:
WHAT: COMMUNITY HEALTH FAIR
WHEN: SATURDAY, AUGUST 13TH, 10AM-2PM
WHERE: SEQUIM FREE CLINIC (SEQUIM MEDICAL PLAZA0 – 777 N 5TH AVE – AROUND THE BACK OF THE BUILDING
We have chosen not to have our annual fun walk and health fair for the last couple of years because of the pandemic. But we MISS YOU!! We didn’t have time to gear up for a full fun walk this year, so we decided instead to build a Community Health Fair. And we decided to do it at the clinic to bring awareness to the clinic and where we are! Here are just a few of the things you will find:
· Have your Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar checked
· Cooking Demos with Monica Dixon
· Olympic Peninsula Healthy Community Coalition – they are bringing their smoothie bike! A little exercise for a wonderful treat!
· Sequim Police Department will be doing Car Seat Safety Checks and Bike Safety
· Yoga with Shelley Stratton
We’ll also be giving tours of the clinic itself. Please tell your friends and bring your families and enjoy some time with us.
The Basic Urgent Care Clinic is open to patients on Monday and Thursday evenings beginning at 5:00 pm. Individuals interested in supporting the Clinic may call 360.582.0218.